You've got the ideas, but you need to make sure you have taken appropriate advice too before you launch your new business. The legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters often appear daunting, but we can help to guide you through the complicated bits so you can focus on driving your new venture forward.
We will help you to:
- decide on the most suitable business structure - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company;
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts;
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC;
- deal with company secretarial issues;
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements;
- decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software;
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements; and
- help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on +44 (0) 1323 416500. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.