By taking time to get to know you better, we can offer the best advice to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
Our management consultancy service can review your credit control, stock control, budgeting and financial reporting systems and allow you to take full control of these key areas of your business. We can also help you address specific problem areas in your business such as gross profit , cost control and stock valuation.
Effective management information will allow you to seize opportunities when they arise or identify problems quickly so you can take effective corrective action.
Having a wide variety of clients, we are well positioned to advise you on the various software options available to you to prepare your bookkeeping. There has certainly been a move towards cloud based solutions in recent years. These tend to involve a monthly expenses whereas local software is usually paid for once, then again if and when you choose to upgrade. The benefit of online solutions is that they can be accessed from any location, which means you can look at data at the same time that we can so we can discuss how to process real transactions remotely and fix problems should they arise, without the need to email backups back and forth.
Your options include:
- Freeagent - cloud accounting software for small businesses and freelancers. Further information...
- Excel spreadsheets – these best suit the smallest, less complex businesses that only need to track bank movements. We have designed a range of spreadsheets that deal with various scenarios and can tailor these to our clients’ specific needs, including dealing with VAT.
- SAGE - as a member of the SAGE accountants club we can assist you with purchase, installation and use of the various versions of SAGE software. SAGE provides you with a complete trial balance that means at any point in time you can assess the profitability, and assets and liabilities of the business. SAGE also offer an online solution.
- Quickbooks - a user friendly complete accounts package.
- Xero is again a cloud based option, allowing automatic bank feeds to cut down processing time, as well as the facility to email sales invoices etc.
We can also deal with other accounting software solutions, please ask for further details.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on +44 (0) 1323 416500. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.